The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Edward A. Behmer, DPM
- Undergraduate Studies: In Cleveland, Ohio, at Cuyahoga Community College 1964-68
- Graduate Studies: In Cleveland, Ohio, at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine 1968-72
- Surgical Residency: In Knoxville, Tennessee, at Northwest General Hospital 1972-73
- Member of the American Podiatry Association, Huntsville Chamber of Commerce
- The American Public Health Association
- Member and past president of the Alabama Podiatry Association
- Past regional director of the Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgeons
- Member and past regional board director of the Arthritis Foundation
- Past board member and president of the Alabama Board of Podiatry Examiners
- Married to Sondra with six children: Melissa, Michael, Alison, David, Julia, and Jonathan; 14 grandchildren.
- Founder and past president of the Alabama Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Association
- Founder and past board member of the Alabama Horseman's Association
- Board member of the Huntsville Youth Orchestra
Randall Tibbs, DPM
Dr. Randall Tibbs is a Native of Huntsville, Alabama. He was raised in the community and attended both private and public schools, graduating from Huntsville High school in 1993. Dr. Tibbs graduated with honors from Alabama A&M University in 1997 and The University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1998.
He matriculated through Temple School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, and received his Doctorate in 2004. He served as chief resident at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Jacksonville, Fl.
Dr. Tibbs began his practice in 2006; he has helped many people with their foot problems. Dr. Tibbs enjoys the practice of Podiatry and being active in his church and family life.